Wednesday, December 22, 2010
xmas dinner at werners@Wednesday, December 22, 2010

-18 dec 2010

Christmas Dinner at Werner's along Siglap with church people and Daechul went of course.


Xmas Hat!

We are perfectly coordinated in red. even my specs are green.


Yay siblings!


Aunty Mag gave us gingerbread, which broke into pieces.


Mushroom soup was served, with the mushrooms that I don't like at all.

I had grilled chicken, Sis had fish, Mum had Oxtail and Dad had Roast Beef. And I didn't take any pictures because I was too hungry! Was busy dipping the french fries into the oxtail sauce, and stealing some beef from Dad. I'm never going to eat the chicken again! I thought it'll be like sorta burnt but it was completely white, there was no sauce and it was tasteless. I finished all of it though.


Daechul wrapped in my jacket before leaving Werner's to Aunty Jennifer's house.

Labels:


about
who i think i am.

victoria.
singaporean.
jpop, jrock, kpop.

i love my green dinosaur and i don't care if you think I'm crazy.

TWITTER